Take part in the Kiltwalk for Signpost International
The Kiltwalk is back for 2022 with a full calendar of events.
Take part in the Kiltwalk this year for Signpost International so that we can keep walking alongside those experiencing poverty and injustice.
With five dates and locations to choose from, which Kiltwalk will you pick to walk for Signpost International?
Kiltwalk 2022 Dates
Glasgow – 24th April – https://www.thekiltwalk.co.uk/events/glasgow
Aberdeen – 29th May – https://www.thekiltwalk.co.uk/events/aberdeen
Dundee – 21st August – https://www.thekiltwalk.co.uk/events/dundee
Edinburgh – 18th September – https://www.thekiltwalk.co.uk/events/edinburgh
Virtual (anywhere) – 7th to 9th October – https://www.thekiltwalk.co.uk/scotlandsvirtual
Click the link for the Kiltwalk that you want to sign up for.
Kiltwalk is a unique charity that enables walkers to raise money for any Scottish charity of their choice. The Kiltwalk is a walking event with three distances to choose from, suitable for walkers of all ages and experiences.
Every donation you raise is topped up by a massive 50% by The Hunter Foundation!
The Kiltwalk will boost all your fundraising by 50%, meaning for every £100 you raise, Signpost International receives £150.
We are happy to provide any fundraising support you may need.
We will also provide you with a Signpost International T-shirt for the walk.
There are 3 distances which you could choose to walk at each of the 4 in-person Kiltwalks:
- Wee Wander (3-6 miles)
- Big Stroll (around 14-16 miles)
- Mighty Stride (around 22-26 miles)
Alternatively, you can take part in the Virtual Kiltwalk on the weekend of 7th to 9th October where you choose your own distance.
Will you join Team Signpost on one of the Kiltwalks in 2022 and walk for Signpost International in order that we can keep walking alongside those experiencing poverty and injustice?
Things to know
The costs for taking part in the Kiltwalk:
Mighty Stride & Big Stroll = £31.69
Wee Wander = £12.80 & £6.50 (for 5 to 15 year olds)
Virtual Kiltwalk = £15 & £7.50 (for 5 to 15 year olds)
- Once you have signed up you will receive a personalised online JustGiving fundraising page. Please do share your JustGiving page far and wide to get as much support as possible.
- The Hunter Foundation boosts your fundraising by 50%, meaning for every £100 you raise, Signpost International receives £150.
How to take part in the virtual Kiltwalk and join team Signpost
- Go to: www.thekiltwalk.co.uk and select the Kiltwalk event that you would like to take part in.
- Fill out the registration form, choosing Signpost International SCIO as your charity.
- Select “join team” and search for Signpost International.
- Email email@example.com and let him know what Kiltwalk you have signed up for in order that we can send you a Signpost International t-shirt and support you with your fundraising. We want to know who is walking for Signpost.