Take part in the Dundee Kiltwalk for Signpost International
Dundee Kiltwalk 2022 – Sunday 21st August
Kiltwalk is a unique charity that enables walkers to raise money for any Scottish charity of their choice. The Kiltwalk is a walking event with three distances to choose from, suitable for walkers of all ages and experiences.
Every donation you raise is topped up by a massive 50% by The Hunter Foundation, meaning for every £100 you raise, Signpost International receives £150.
It is fantastic that there is a specific Kiltwalk taking place in Dundee, the city we are based in and we want to make the most of this and have many Signpost supporters taking part in the Dundee Kiltwalk.
There are three Kiltwalk distances that you can sign up to as part of the Dundee Kiltwalk on Sunday 21st August with all distances finishing in Monifieth. See below the three different starting locations and the distances for each.
- Mighty Stride – 26 miles – West Sands Old Course, St Andrews, 9am / 9.30am
- Big Stroll – 11 miles – Tayport Common, 11am / 11:30am
- Wee Wander – 3 miles – Castle Green Broughty Ferry – 12pm / 12.30pm
Things to know
The costs for taking part in the Kiltwalk:
Mighty Stride & Big Stroll = £31.69
Wee Wander = £12.80 & £6.50 (for 5 to 15 year olds)
Virtual Kiltwalk = £15 & £7.50 (for 5 to 15 year olds)
We are happy to provide any fundraising support you may need.
We will also provide you with a Signpost International T-shirt for the walk.
Will you join Team Signpost on the Dundee Kiltwalk in order that we can keep walking alongside those experiencing poverty and injustice?
How to take part in the Dundee Kiltwalk and join team Signpost
- Go to: www.thekiltwalk.co.uk and select the Kiltwalk event that you would like to take part in.
- Fill out the registration form, choosing Signpost International SCIO as your charity.
- Select “join team” and search for Signpost International.
- Email email@example.com and let him know what Kiltwalk you have signed up for in order that we can send you a Signpost International t-shirt and support you with your fundraising. We want to know who is walking for Signpost.